Published: 3 March 2021
- No changes to rates of income tax, national insurance or VAT;
- Personal income tax allowance to be frozen at £12,570 from April 2022 to 2026;
- Higher rate income tax threshold to be frozen at £50,270 from 2022 to 2026;
- Corporation tax on company profits to rise from 19% to 25% in April 2023. Rate to be kept at 19% for about 1.5 million smaller companies with profits of less than £50,000;
- Stamp duty holiday on house purchases in England and Northern Ireland extended to 30 June - No tax charged on sales of less than £500,000.